Metric Cup

Date: 05/15/2000 at 22:03:25
From: Jonathon Bruner
Subject: Metric Conversions

Could you tell me how many milliliters are in a metric cup? I have
searched everywhere and cannot even find metric cup as a measurement.
Is there such a thing as a metric cup?

Date: 05/15/2000 at 22:51:50
From: Doctor Peterson
Subject: Re: Metric Conversions

Hi, Jonathon.

I don't find it listed in my usual sources, but my wife tells me a
metric cup is 250 ml. A quick Web search for the phrase turned up this
Table of Measures from the Harcourt Multimedia Math Glossary, which
supports that:

- Doctor Peterson, The Math Forum
Associated Topics:
Elementary Terms & Units of Measurement