MathLands

Date: 6/18/96 at 0:26:33
From: Cindy Collins
Subject: MathLands

I'm trying to find information on a math program called MathLands.
Can you give me some suggestions on how to go about my internet search
on this topic?  Any help will be appreciated.  Cindy

Date: 6/18/96 at 6:49:7
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: MathLands

Hi Cindy -

I used AltaVista to search for MathLand (it's generally better to
search for a singular than a plural) and turned up a number of sites.
Background on MathLand can be found at

  http://www.mathland.com/

but there are a number of other sites you may want to investigate
also, such as:

  http://www.ams.org/notices/199706/comm-calif.html

AltaVista's URL is http://altavista.digital.com/   .  You may want to
make a bookmark for it - it's a good place to start when looking for
most things on the Web.

Hope this helps -

-Doctor Sarah,  The Math Forum

Date: 6/18/96 at 17:58:7
From: Cindy Collins

*Thank you very much for your prompt help! Cindy

Associated Topics:
Elementary Number Sense/About Numbers