Counting to Ten in Foreign Languages

Date: 05/16/2000 at 11:26:49
From: Vincent Prewitt
Subject: Counting to ten in Spanish

A lot of people count to ten in Spanish. I know that one is uno, two
is dos, and three is tres. What is four through ten in Spanish?

Date: 05/16/2000 at 11:50:43
From: Doctor Peterson
Subject: Re: Counting to ten in Spanish

Hi, Vincent.

Here's a source for the numbers, not just in Spanish, but in ALL major
languages (those spoken by at least a million people)!

   Numbers in Million-Speaker Languages - Mark Rosenfelder
   http://www.zompist.com/million.htm

- Doctor Peterson, The Math Forum

Elementary Number Sense/About Numbers