Divisibility Rules, 1-10

Date: 9/11/96 at 10:0:46
From: Brad Lloyd
Subject: Divisibility Rules, 1-10

Please tell me the divisibility rules for numbers one through ten.

Thanks,
  Brad

Date: 9/11/96 at 10:15:32
From: Doctor Sarah
Subject: Re: Divisibility Rules, 1-10

Hi Brad -

We have a Dr. Math FAQ (frequently asked questions) page that explains
divisibility rules.  Look for it at

  http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/

I think you'll find what you need.  It includes 'rules' up through
13 and links to explanations for why they work.

-Doctor Sarah,  The Math Forum

Elementary Division