Learning to Multiply and Divide Quickly

Date: 9/28/95 at 12:18:31
From: Anonymous
Subject: Multiply Fast

Do you have any ideas on how I can learn to multiply and
divide faster?  I know how it's done.  It just seems to take me
a long time and I want to get faster.

Date: 10/12/95 at 16:6:47
From: Doctor Ethan
Subject: Re: Multiply Fast

Well, I will recommend two things.

First, do it a lot. It is really important to have lots of

Second, read a book called Mathemagics.
It is about how to learn to multiply in your head very fast,
so it would really help you a lot.

Write back if you have specific questions about

-Doctor Ethan,  The Geometry Forum

Associated Topics:
Elementary Multiplication