Browse and Search the Library
: Math Topics
: Bayesian Statistics
Library Home ||
Full Table of Contents ||
Suggest a Link ||
- 9 items
found, showing 1 to 9
- Applied Statistics
Place for finding partners in the field of applied statistics, spatial statistics, computational statistics, bayesian statistics. Open Source Software and Presentations. Site available in German, English, and Russian.
- Bayesian Network tools in Java (BNJ) - William H. Hsu
BNJ is an open-source suite of software tools for research and development using graphical models of probability. It is implemented in 100% pure Java and distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) by the Kansas State University Laboratory
- Bayes Server - John Sandiford
Advanced Bayesian network software that supports time series analysis. Read about features; find documentation; see screenshots; purchase the Bayes Server or consulting or training services.
- Exact Confidence Interval for a Proportion - Michael P. McLaughlin
Online calculator (with descriptive text) to compute a Bayesian credible interval for an observed proportion.
- International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)
Promotes the development of Bayesian statistical theory and its application to problems in science, industry and government. News, history and minutes, archive of abstracts, information about the Reverend Thomas Bayes, and open positions in the field.
- Java Applets for Statistics - Shangrong Deng, Kai Qian, and Xu-Yan Chen
A collection of applets that do calculations and provide illustrations for topics in elementary statistics: the sample space model, calculator (mean and deviation), multiplication rule for counting, permutations and combinations, tossing a balanced coin
- Mathematiksoftware S I und SII (vorwiegend Shareware) - Monika Schwarze
Eine Zusammenstellung nützlicher Mathematikprogramme aus dem Shareware-Markt zur Aufarbeitung von Lernrückständen, Wiederholung und Stärkung der Sicherheit mathematischer Rechenroutinen. Vor allen die Programme für die SII dienen der Überprüfung gemachter
- Prof. McFarland's Help Center for Mathematics Students - Thomas McFarland, Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, University of Wisconsin System
- The Virtual Mathematics Center - Martindale's Graduate & Undergraduate Center
Preprints and online journals from a wide variety of math and science organizations; Online math dictionaries and encylopedias; mathematics courses, tutorials and databases; courses by subject; related mathematics information and databases.
The Math Library ||
Quick Reference ||
© 1994-2014 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.