The following list has been compiled by David Hill, Temple University
Mathematics Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Linear Algebra Books that use
Technology for Instruction
- Bauldry, W., Evens, B., Johnson, J., Linear
Algebra with Maple,
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1995.
- Hill, D., Zitarelli, D., Linear Algebra LABS
- 4th ed., Prentice Hall, 2004.
- Kolman, B., Elementary Linear Algebra,
- Eighth Edition, Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Lawson, T., Linear Algebra,
- John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1996. (some MATLAB imbedded;
- supplements for MATLAB, Maple, & Mathematica).
- Porter, J., Hill, D., Interactive Linear
Algebra: A Laboratory Course
- using Mathcad, Key Curriculum Press.