From Math Images
Basic DescriptionSome ideas for this page:
- Animation, 6 rings
- There are currently no teaching materials for this page. Add teaching materials.
- Make your own rings at http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-Borromean-rings-You-know-you-want-/
- Knotplot site
- Professor's powerpoint notes about the Brunnian Links, pear.math.pitt.edu/collDec.pdf (copy and paste in url)
- Another animation http://knotplot.com/brunnian/brun6-rem3.mpg
Future Directions for this Page
- Interactive quiz of various unknotted vs. knotted examples
- Applet of a interactive 3-D model of the Borromean Rings and its unraveling (and higher orders of possible)
Leave a message on the discussion page by clicking the 'discussion' tab at the top of this image page.