From Math Images
Checklist for writing pages
Completed by --Xtian1 10:14, 26 July 2013 (EDT)
Messages to the Future
- If someone can actually show what the limit of the area of the entire tree is, then please do it.
- If someone can explain more about perimeter and derive more math, then please do it.
References and Footnotes
- Not applicable for this page.
- The title image is interesting and the concept is pretty cool.
Quality of prose and page structuring
- Section title or first few sentences explain what section is about.
- Each section is relevant.
Integration of Images and Text
- Images are referred to.
Connections to Other Mathematical Topics
- Explained relationship to Pythagorean theorem. Besides that not many other connections.
Examples, Calculations, Applications, Proofs
- Numerical examples provided.
- Proofs and relationship to Pythagorean theorem established.
Mathematical Accuracy and Precision of Language
- All math is free of error (to my knowledge).
- Tone is casual while still maintaining some rigor (well I tried to make this as beginning high school level as I could).
- No new terms really show up.
- Text is in short paragraphs and images are distributed throughout.
- No awkward chunks of white space.
- Text wrapping doesn't cause problems.
- Images are in the correct location of the page.
- Viewed in different window sizes and saw no problems.