Subject:   How to edit an XML feed on a website page?
Author: Erin Croy
Date: Dec 23 2016
My friend want to edit an XML on her website. Is there anything like a control /
library / commonly accepted technique that would complete this goal? Also, don't
have any technology limitations set here. However she told that she would like
to remain in the HTML/Javascript or .NET technologies, if it's alright. I have
not much ideas. When she got this doubt, i thought to post this question on this
community. Who ever know the answer can share over here. I will be thankful to
you, on behalf of her.

----
Cathy Roberson

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Stories on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Stories

Discussion Help