Subject:   Secondary Math posters
Author: molson
Date: Aug 24 2005
Hi,
I am having an incredibly difficulty time finding any useful math related
posters for my classroom.  I teach Algebra II and Advanced Functions, and would
love some simple posters which revolve around factoring, polynomials, functions,
logarithms, trigonometry, etc.  Everything I'm finding at the moment is for the
elementary classroom!
I'd appreciate any help/suggestions.
Thanks!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Support Materials

Discussion Help