Subject:   RE: Secondary Math posters
Author: MrsHawK
Date: Aug 25 2005
What about making posters?  I am sure if we all put our heads (and computers)
together we could come up with something, free for printing by all.

I would be able to do the typesetting, and save it as an adobe file, if there is
someone out there who could put some pretty pictures around it.  Just a
thought.

There are two posters at www.efofex.com that look nice (again Australian) but
are small.

Sarah

On Aug 24 2005, molson wrote:
> Hi,
I am having an incredibly difficulty time finding any useful
> math related posters for my classroom.  I teach Algebra II and
> Advanced Functions, and would love some simple posters which revolve
> around factoring, polynomials, functions, logarithms, trigonometry,
> etc.  Everything I'm finding at the moment is for the elementary
> classroom!
I'd appreciate any help/suggestions.
Thanks!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Algebra II discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Support Materials

Discussion Help