Subject:   RE: Explains nothing. . .
Author: tpowers
Date: Jul 16 2004
Yeah, I generally like Larry Husch's stuff, even though I have heard some people
say it is too "restrictive" and "Power-point-y" (OK, my words there :). . .
).  Sometimes one just wants to get to the point; for example, when reviewing
for a test or homework, the student doesn't want to have to do some sort of
introductory activity.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Calculus for Arc length discussion
Visit related discussions:
Arclength Java Applet tool
Calculus
Arc length