Subject:   Intigration
Author: natty
Date: Apr 25 2006
Hi

I would like to know which kind of tech that I have to use in order to intigrate
the the following equation:

e^(-8*x) / ( (x^3)*(4*x + 1) )

Note: I tried using Intigration by parts once and twice but it didn't work. Also
I used TI 89 Calc but it coudn't solve the equation.

Any ehlp pls

Regards

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Calculus on Computer Algebra System discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Computer Algebra System
Activities