Subject:   RE: Intigration
Author: ihor
Date: May 5 2006
Mathman wrote:

> My apologies if you find an alternate point of view disturbing.

I don't find your point of view disturbing. Its just your point of view. I have
a different one. I just want to move on.

>That said, I respect your opinion, and will point
> out only the advantages, ignoring any disadvantages.

I hope you don't do that! If you think a tool is not very useful that someone
shares please let them know that. It's fine to talk about specific tools - their
pros and cons. What I find unproductive at least in this forum is to discuss the
pros and cons of technology in general.  It's possible that I may have motivated
this more general discussion by something I wrote. If so I apologize. Didn't
mean to do that.

>I am not here
> to annoy, but to pass on what I think is truly useful advice.
> People talk of a pendulum swinging at times.  I believe it does not
> swing by itself, and one should not burn bridges.

I'm 100% with you on your last comment. :-)
-Ihor

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Calculus on Computer Algebra System discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Computer Algebra System
Activities