Subject:   RE: CEDO Publishers--Calculus Toolkit
Author: JoFa
Date: Aug 7 2006
Thanks, David.  I'm from the "old school"  too.  I grew up with mainframes,
slide rules, and tables.  But I attended an AP Summer Institute this June and
the teacher, a long-time AP Calc instructor, made some great cases for use of
technology.  I do not yet know the full extent of this software's power.  I do
know it can show solids of revolution in 3-D which my limited drawing
abilities cannot.  I certain I don't NEED it.  I just want to explore it.
Joanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools