Subject:   sharp EL-9650 - finding something simple very difficult?
Author: MegaVolt
Date: Feb 23 2006
hi - theres probably an easy solution to this, but i've been trying to work this
out for over 2 hours now. I've read the manual and searched google to no
avail.

If i draw a graph on my calculator, im greeted by the usual list of 'Y=' lines,
where i can enter many equations.

i can enter Y= equations fine, but how do i enter X= equations, such as X=4? I
can draw vertical lines with the draw function, but you cant get the calculator
to work out intercepts of DRAW lines and the plotted equations, so i need to
know how to enter X= equations, or how to enter some kind of equivalent.

Thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Technology PoWs in Calculus on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Calculator
Technology PoWs