Subject:   Solving with the TI-84+
Author: Golden
Date: Feb 19 2007
So I know that there is the solver, but what i want to do, is be able to solve
in a program i create... Basically I want to calculate the IRR(internal rate of
return) of a any project (VAN) so Basically to fix a huge equation equal = 0 and
find what is the corresponding interest rate.

I really dont know how I could put this in a program.....any specific
functions?

Thank you

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments

Discussion Help