Subject:   Using this in my calculus course
Author: Gene
Date: Sep 6 2003
This is a Flash Animation that goes through some examples
and the basic ideas of a limit step-by-step. My impression is that it should
be very good for students struggling with the
concept, since they can go forward or backward one step at a
time.

(My course is not so theoretical that I do much with limits,
but I at least want to give students a shot at seeing what
one of the most important fundamental underpinnings is
like.)

Larry Husch' "Visual Calculus Project" has a number of other
similar units linked to by Math Tools.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Calculus for Functions, Graphs, and Limits discussion
Visit related discussions:
What is a Limit? tool
Calculus
Functions, Graphs, and Limits