Subject:   dratted java
Author: Kilroy
Date: Apr 6 2004
This looked like a really neat applet, but after it loaded it refused to make
any sounds, and when I closed the window it gave me a Java error.

(I'm running Windows XP with up-to-date Java and a fine soundcard for
reference, although there may have been a problem with overlapping music sources
from Winamp-- which I stopped well before the page loaded.)

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Calculus for Solids with known X-sections discussion
Visit related discussions:
Polyrhythm tool
Calculus
Solids with known X-sections