Subject:   RE: Set Operations
Author: Craig
Date: Apr 29 2004
Chris,
I saw your note between my first and second days of discussion of Venn diagrams
in my Algebra 1 class, so it was very timely--I hadn't searched for such a
tool as part of my lesson planning.  The tool is very visual, and the "check"
feature is great for students to help build their confidence.  I posted a link
to the tool on my course web site and suggested that students go and play around
with the tool (my class is currently in a blackboard-only classroom, so I
couldn't demonstrate or have students use the tool in class).  I liked the
complexity of some of the problems posed.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Discrete Math for Venn diagrams discussion
Visit related discussions:
Venn Diagrams tool
Discrete Math
Venn diagrams