Subject:   RE: (no subject)
Author: birchy
Date: Jun 6 2012
On Jun  6 2012, emperior ceasar wrote:
> I really need some support materials in financial education at
> discount rate because of my low financial income.

I am not 100% sure of the sort of thing you need.

I teach GCSE maths and a bit of A level here in the UK. There is not too much in
the course that could be considered "finanical"

BUt there is compound interest , and in A level we have to calculate the return
obtained from a regular savings account.

Would these be any use to you

Kind regards

Mike Birch

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials in Financial Education discussion
Visit related discussions:
Financial Education
Support Materials

Discussion Help