Subject:   RE: Lost link--Math Cove
Author: Suzanne
Date: Jun 3 2004
Yesterday (June 2, 2004) we were alerted to this by another Math Tools community
member. I wrote to the Webmaster of Dr. C. P. Mawata's site and he replied that
they (he and Dr. Mawata) are in the process of moving the resources to another
server. It's possible the Math Cove Project pages will be unavailable for about
two weeks but they will be restored and the URLs will not change.

Sincerely,
Suzanne

On Jun 03, 2004, Susan wrote:

This link is now "forbidden".  Does anyone know anything about it?
http://www.utc.edu/~cpmawata/

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in PreCalculus for Properties of Rational Functions discussion

Discussion Help