Subject:   virtual ti connections
Author: patb
Date: Sep 1 2005
I have virtual ti up and running and use it with my smartboard (thanks to help
from some folks on this site) but now I am  trying to connect to my virtual
machine with my "real" calculator in order to upload an app.... I have TI
connect- but when I try to link the two together I never get thorugh.  The link
seems to be working, ie, I can do screen captures or upload files to the machine
and such...but I can't seem to link with my VIRTUAL ti...

any suggestions are gratefully received...
Pat Ballew
Lakenheath, UK

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in PreCalculus on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
PreCalculus
Calculator
Tools