Subject:   Resources for PreCalc & AP Calculus
Author: gcoston
Date: Nov 19 2007
I am the math director for after school/weekend program that services 1st grade
- SAT prep.  I am trying to open up our program to the advanced high school math
crowd, but I need some assistance on picking out resources (textbooks; activity
based) for PreCalc and AP Calculus.  I am very familiar and frequently use the
IMP series (Key curriculum) in our program.  Although I can use some of year 3 &
4 for PreCalc - I'm lacking in the Calculus dept.  Does anyone know a great
interactive (low-tech - we do not have a smartboards or computers in our
classrooms) series of books specifically for upper-level math?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in PreCalculus discussion

Discussion Help