Subject:   Sequential Mode
Author: KBB
Date: Jan 14 2005
I teach a college level pre-calculus course. Most of the students have
calculators from the TI-83 family, but a handful have TI-86's, usually
purchased for a previous course at a different institution. Those who own the
TI-86's generally do not know much about how to use them, nor do I. I want all
the students to be able to do the equivalent of using the TI-83 sequential
mode to enter a recursive function formula and then find the output of a given
value for n, such as u (500).

Is there an easy way to do this on a TI-86? Thanks for any help anyone can
offer.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in PreCalculus for Sequences and Series on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
PreCalculus
Sequences and Series
Texas Instruments