Subject:   Chaos in the Classroom
Author: Chris Koeppen
Date: Feb 17 2004
This is great! Chaos is a topic I never got into much in my formal education in
grade school and high school, but think this is something that should definitly
be implimented in if not later elementary grades, then definitly middle school.
The topic of Chaos and probability is challenging but definitly obtainable for
younger students. Also, it is a great link to science, maybe in a Middle School,
team classroom type environment. Here is it, take a close look!
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/lessons/frac5.html tools:
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/rabbits/index.html
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/fire2/index.html
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/fire1/index.html
If anyone has further ideas on this, please share!

ENJOY!

Chris

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics discussion
Visit related discussions:
Chaos lesson
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help