Subject:   is a favorites list possible?
Author: Gail
Date: Apr 27 2004
I attended a very helpful presentation while at NCTM in Philadelphia about Math
Tools.

I learned at that that one way to find things was to go (in right nav, at top)
to Browse Site Map and then go to the courses that I wanted.

As I begin to expore Math Tools more, I am hoping that there is a place where I
can put my favorite pages (whatever level they may be at) so I can return and
find them easily.

I looked some in My Profile, etc., but I haven't seen what I am looking for.  Is
it available and I should look elsewhere?  Or is this something that is--for
now at least--going to have to be on my wish list for Math Tools.

Thanks to the presenters at that session for a great overview of Math Tools.

Gail Hoskins ghoskins@enc.org
Eisenhower National Clearinghouse www.enc.org

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics for Simulating Experiments discussion

Discussion Help