Subject:   RE: is a favorites list possible?
Author: Suzanne
Date: Apr 27 2004
Hi Gail,

>I learned at that that one way to find things was to go
>(in right nav, at top) to Browse Site Map and then go
>to the courses that I wanted.

Gene will probably respond to this unless I point out
that calling this page:
     http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap.html
a "site map" isn't quite accurate but it is one of my
favorite pages of Math Tools. As we continue to revise
the site I actually am hoping that this page turns in
to a "real" site map with all of the pages of the site
noted on this single page.

>As I begin to expore Math Tools more, I am hoping that
>there is a place where I can put my favorite pages
>(whatever level they may be at) so I can return and
>find them easily.

You have described what we're hoping to have when we
implement a "My Math Tools" idea. It's for the future
and if all goes well the not-too-distant future.

>I looked some in My Profile, etc., but I haven't seen
>what I am looking for.  Is it available and I should
>look elsewhere?  Or is this something that is--for
>now at least--going to have to be on my wish list for
>Math Tools.

You are correct that it is a "wish list" item at this
point. As you roam the site more, feel free to describe
what "My Math Tools" would actually look like and how
it would function. Others reading this besides Gail,
please feel free to also respond.

Sincerely,
Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics for Simulating Experiments discussion

Discussion Help