Subject:   Tool: A Better Fire!
Author: Steve
Date: May 12 2004
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/fire2/index.html

This is a pretty good chaos/ecology tool.  I would definitely recommend it for
students who live out in areas where wildfires occur, or students going into
forestry.  I like that you can change the wind and the density of the forest.
It might be better to have more values for the wind speed.  It would be more
useful if you could set the wind to x mph, instead of having the options of
none, little, or fast.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics discussion
Visit related discussions:
A Better Fire! tool
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help