Subject:   RE: Tool: Life
Author: Bethany Hudnutt
Date: May 17 2004
Hi there Steve,

You can indeed make your own patterns simply by clicking in the black area.  You
may find a lot of helpful tips by reading through our How? pages with our tools.
Though we try to make the activities intuitive to use sometimes all the
functionality just isn't that obvious.  The buttin for the How? page is located
at the top of the page.  Thanks for your input.

Bethany

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics discussion
Visit related discussions:
Life tool
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help