Subject:   HEEEELLP!
Author: Pyro
Date: May 17 2004
Ok, so i get what all this stuff means, but what I need to do is draw a normal
curve using standard diviation, mean, n, x, and all that. so I pretty much have
gotten all of the math stuff done, now I just need to draw the graph for it and
I don't know how.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics for Data and Distributions discussion
Visit related discussions:
Normal Distribution and the Bell Curve Dialogue support
Probability & Statistics
Data and Distributions

Discussion Help