Subject:   RE: new Data and Statistics project?
Author: Craig
Date: Sep 7 2004
I am interested in Data Ferret, but not yet--there's too much, too fast.  I
don't know what questions to ask, and there is way too much data available.  I
suppose with more time (HA!) I could work it out; also, if I knew what data was
available and what I wanted to do with it, I might be able to make a more
disciplined (and useful) search.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics discussion

Discussion Help