Subject:   ANOVA tools and data
Author: Craig
Date: May 18 2005
Anyone know of some good (or at least interesting) tools for illustrating ANOVA?
I've had students use Excel (because it's on school computers) for 1- and
2-way ANOVA (but there's a programming glitch... the 1-way ANOVA table often
has errors in means and standard deviations), and I've had them use StatCrunch
( www.statcrunch.com ) for 1-way ANOVA.  I'd really like to see something that
can make fairly visual displays (beyond parallel box plots... maybe something
that would show Bonferroni confidence intervals?).

As for data sets, I have found a limited number of web sites (search QELP in
MathTools for one source)... The "data and story library" (google search it) has
some data sets, too...

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics for One-Way Variance Analysis discussion

Discussion Help