Subject:   RE: ANOVA tools and data
Author: Si
Date: May 18 2005
On May 18 2005, Craig wrote:
> Anyone know of some good (or at least interesting) tools for
> illustrating ANOVA?  I've had students use Excel (because it's on
> school computers) for 1- and 2-way ANOVA (but there's a programming
> glitch... the 1-way ANOVA table often has errors in means and
> standard deviations), and I've had them use StatCrunch
> ( www.statcrunch.com ) for 1-way ANOVA.  I'd really like to see
> something that can make fairly visual displays (beyond parallel box
> plots... maybe something that would show Bonferroni confidence
> intervals?).

As for data sets, I have found a limited number of
> web sites (search QELP in MathTools for one source)... The "data and
> story library" (google search it) has some data sets, too...

I have Java codes for one-way & two-way ANOVA. Perhaps , I should write an
applet to be made available in MathForum for ANOVA. I would look for possible
available time soon to do that.

Cheers,
Sione.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics for One-Way Variance Analysis discussion

Discussion Help