Subject:   Bayesian for Biologist : Help
Author: Biplab
Date: Oct 10 2006
Hi
I am a biologist with preliminary knowledge of statistics and probability. I am
interested to learn about Bayesian analysis. Can you suggest some book or online
material which I can use as a primer? I find it difficult to read books which
use mathematical notations in excess. I would like to start from some simple but
exhaustive reading material and then jump in to biology related papers using
Bayesian analysis. Expecting some help from you.
Thanking you
Biplab

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics discussion

Discussion Help