Subject:   Lesson plans in statistics using Fantasy Football??
Author: magnus
Date: Jul 14 2008
This next school year I'm teaching a new statistics class It is not meant for
advanced scholars, but for students with a basic understanding of Algebra 2.  I
would really like to incorporate Fantasy Football into the class.  Any ideas on
how I could word than into my curriculum?  Any ideas on lessons that could be
interweaved into Fantasy Football?

John Jones
jjones@holden.k12.mo.us

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Probability & Statistics on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
Computer
Lesson Plans