Subject:   Binomial Trial - AP Experimental Applet
Author: LFS
Date: May 27 2009
A free online/offline applet for working with problems like:
  Our coin is "weighted" so that p(Heads)=0.4. We toss it 5 times.
  What is the probability that at least 2 of the tosses are heads?
Complete guided interactivity worksheet and answers.
Feedback greatly appreciated.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics discussion

Discussion Help