Subject:   try a different browser?
Author: Suzanne
Date: Jul 20 2009
Hi Jaco,

I tried the a couple of Sione's applets and they work on my
Mac OS X version 10.5.7 using Safari 3.2.3. A colleague of mine
at the Math Forum reports:

"Sione's applets worked for me on the Mac OS X (Safari v4,
Opera v9.6.4, FireFox v3)."

I wonder if you might be using Internet Explorer as your
browser? Might you be able to try with Firefox?

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics for Probability discussion
Visit related discussions:
Statistical Analysis Applet tool
Probability & Statistics
Probability