Subject:   Tool: Rabbits and Wolves
Author: Steve
Date: May 12 2004
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/rabbits/index.html

This tool is awesome!  Whoever made it did a really good job.  II really like
tools that integrate math, science, and technology together.  This tool would
work well for a probability/ecology class.  It seems very simple at first, but
there are a huge number of variables that you can choose to change to make this
infinitely complex.  I only have one minor complaint:  I like the population
graph a lot, but you cannot scroll back to see what has happened in previous
iterations - The graph can only hold so many at once.  It would be nice to be
able to see the entire history of the forest.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics discussion
Visit related discussions:
Rabbits and Wolves tool
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help