Subject:   Stick or Switch
Author: Rosa
Date: May 5 2004
http://matti.usu.edu/nlvm/nav/frames_asid_117_g_3_t_2.html

I really liked this game for several reasons. I like the fact that strategy is
in form of questions that can get the same time help play the game. I also like
the fact that you can play the game several times without having to press on
doors. I think the fact that the game is made base on TV show might get students
hooked.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Probability & Statistics discussion
Visit related discussions:
Stick or Switch tool
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help