Subject:   Thanks again
Author: Susan
Date: Apr 25 2003
Thanks for sending the QELP link. I also tried that site earlier today and liked
the way it was organized, but I was hoping to find data that would be more
interesting to bored high school kids. I've written a few problems myself...DVD
sales (exponential) and an alligator weight length problem based on the Rex
Boggs site.  Please keep those links coming!  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion for Patterns and sequences discussion
Visit related discussions:
Patterns and sequences

Discussion Help