Subject:   Coin Problem Applet
Author: John Olive
Date: Jun 26 2003
On Jun 26, 2003, Joel Duffin wrote:

I'm sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing. The challenge with developing
Java applets is that the write once run everywhere simply isn't true. Until I
have tested the applet on a given operating system running within a given
browser, I can't guarantee that it will work there.

When the new NS browsers came out for Mac OS 9 and X, all I could see was
problems, so I didn't make much effort to get things running there. I'm willing
to look at it again.

What operating system are you running (9.2 or OS X)?

I am running under 9.2 but also have OS X on my iBook.  I have Explorer on both
machines so can check out your applett using IE.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Coin Problem discussion
Visit related discussions:
Coin Problem tool
Algebra and expressions

Discussion Help