Subject:   ideas for next version?
Author: James
Date: Sep 11 2003
Hi Patrik,

When I was writing an online course for algebra I researched a good number of
online graphing utilities and I really liked GraphApplet 1.05. The zoom feature
works really well and the curves come out nice and smooth. I also like the
structure of the display with the functions plotted listed in the righ-hand
frame. And it seems very fast.

I have two ideas: (1) I would like to be able to change the relative coordinate
scaling, for instance to better plot exponential functions. (2)  If one could
click on a plotted function in the right-hand frame and then delete it,
removing the plot, that would be handy.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: GraphApplet discussion
Visit related discussions:
GraphApplet tool
Calculus

Discussion Help