Subject:   Links from the discussion back to the tool
Author: Joel Duffin
Date: Sep 12 2003
I guess this is a feature request for the discussion tool.

I'm interested in looking at the tool that this thread refers to. I'm sure I
will I find it when I go looking under resources, but it seems like a natural
feature to add to the discussion tool would be to provide a link back to the
tool if the discussion began there.

My two cents.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: GraphApplet discussion
Visit related discussions:
GraphApplet tool
Calculus

Discussion Help