Subject:   perimeter and area
Author: George
Date: Oct 29 2003
Hello Bchimezie,
I've used algebra tiles with teachers. My personal
learning style actually finds them more puzzling than
helpful, but I have watched others really take to

On the idea of perimeter, I wonder if one of the math tools would be helpful.
There's an applet that illustrates the area and perimeter of rectangles at

I am curious to know if you find it useful.

On Oct 28, 2003, Bchimezie wrote:

New Topic
Using algebra tiles to model perimeter of a rectangle or other geometric

yes  no
Post a new topic to the : discussion
Visit related discussions:
(missing item)