Subject:   I used the ruler and it worked like a charm
Author: Michelle
Date: Nov 21 2003
This was my favorite applet so far, even though my method for solving the
problem was some what elementary it worked right away.  I took the ruler and
actually measured the distance between the nails, then I added a few
centimeters.  I then proceeded to make the balloon the size of my measurement
and it worked like a charm.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Scale 'n Pop discussion
Visit related discussions:
Scale 'n Pop tool

Discussion Help