Subject:   Need to stop the email messages?
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Date: Nov 22 2003
Dear Math Tools Community Member,

Yesterday, Friday, November 22, 2003, you may have noticed a flurry of email
messages that arrived if you have the option "I want to be notified via email of
all new discussion posts" checked on your "My Profile" page.

Susan (a teacher in Texas), her students, Steve, and I were having a discussion
about "Problems of the Week Using Java Applet Technology." You'll now find a
link to that event on the home page of Math Tools.

For those of you who would like to stop receiving notification by email any time
a new discussion post is written, please follow these steps:

1. Select "My Profile" link from the left sidebar of any Math Tools page.

2. Type your full email address and password.

3. Once you have logged in then your "User Profile" page will be displayed.

4. Look for the option that says "I want to receive discussion message as
email." If you click on the checked box, it should remove the check.

5. Select the "Update Profile" button.

If at any time you decide to receive the email again you can go back to the "My
Profile" page and change it or any of the other options.

If you'd like to continue to view the "Problems of the Week Using Java Applet
Technology" discussion and/or join in on the discussion, just use the link from
the home page of Math Tools.

If you have trouble with this information or if you have other question, please
use the "webmaster" link at the bottom of any Math Tools page. If you would like
one of us to reply, please don't forget to include your email address.

Suzanne

Suzanne Alejandre
Educational Resource and Service Developer
The Math Forum @ Drexel

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Scale 'n Pop discussion
Visit related discussions:
Scale 'n Pop tool

Discussion Help