Subject:   Circle 3
Author: Jeanette E. Horng
Date: Feb 8 2004

This game is called Circle 3.

The objective is simple, sure.  But...ever since I opened this game, I haven't
been able to successfully play it!  I got to the point where all but one adds up
to 3, but that is it.  So I started to think if there was some type of method
that one should use in order to conquer this game; however, I haven't thought of
it yet.  What grade level is this for?  I tried sending this website to other
friends and they got frustrated quite quickly.

I thought this would be a simple activity to help kids with adding decimals, but
I'm wondering how patient students will be with it.

Just a thought.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: Circle 3 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Circle 3 tool

Discussion Help