Subject:   RE: Chaos in the Classroom
Author: Bethany Hudnutt
Date: Feb 26 2004
Chaos theory allows for such an intriguing exploration in the realm of
probablity - a great hook for teaching the concpets involved as it seems to
fascinate many students.

I wish you the best in your teaching career!

On Feb 23, 2004, Chris wrote:

Bethany,

The lessons and accompanying tools are great. I really enjoy topics in
porbability and even more so in Chaotic thoery. Unfortunatly, I am still a
pre-service teacher and am currently at the University of Illinois, and cannot
report feedback from a classroom or students of my own for at least one year but
definitly look to further investigate this topic, your lessons and information
elsewhere in the up coming months. Thanks again for your reply.

Chris

yes  no
Post a new topic to the lesson: Chaos discussion
Visit related discussions:
Chaos lesson
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help